https://about.me/mimirahsi

Suka OXYGEN, Suka KERISPATIH, Suka BOLA, Suka KUCING, Suka ICE CREAM, Suka COKELAT

Minggu, 14 Mei 2017

Just move on.. Let the past be the past

Well today I learned that he's not.
He's not psychotic or crazy or obsessed with me.
But he is deeply in love with me.
And I swear to you.. I don't know why I ever just.. Played him.
He has never left my side.
He has always been there for me.. Answered when I called.. Replied within seconds when I texted him and not ever has he ignored me.. Not once.
I don't even talk to him..
But when I do its like he doesn't notice a thing like if everything is okay..
I mean.. I never really loved him.
Didn't like him.
He got annoying..
He made things seem so crazy I thought he was a liar but he's not.
And I learned it's not that he didn't get annoying.
It's just I was an ass to realize what I had in front of me.
I mean look at me..
I'm here explaining to you how I feel now and how much shit I realize now because of what happened today and you know what happened today??